东陆风华BBS

找回密码
 注册东陆风华通行证
东陆风华论坛18周年庆(2005.3.28-2023.3.28)东陆风华-云南大学各专业历年考研复试信息汇总帖送人玫瑰手留余香-云南大学历年考研复试信息汇总
东陆风华-云南大学各学院考研QQ群号码
申请东陆风华实名认证免费领取云大考研考博真题如何申请云南大学考研论坛VIP会员?VIP特权?
东陆风华-云南大学各省校友&云南省各地州校友QQ群云南大学呈贡校区图片 &宿舍图片&图片云大 东陆风华送人玫瑰手留余香-云南大学2021年考研复试信息分享
返回列表 发新帖
查看: 1796|回复: 0

英语经典句型100句

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-9-30 07:47:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

东陆风华帐号全站通用,包括论坛、商城、网络家园等站点,登陆查看更精彩内容

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册东陆风华通行证

x
<SPAN id=yuyuzi><BR>以下句型适合初学者进行口语训练:<BR>1. I’m an office worker.<BR>我是上班族。<BR>2. I work for the government.<BR>我在政府机关做事。<BR>3. I’m happy to meet you.<BR>很高兴见到你。<BR>4. I like your sense of humor.<BR>我喜欢你的幽默感。<BR>5. I’m glad to see you again.<BR>很高兴再次见到你。<BR>6. I’ll call you.<BR>我会打电话给你。<BR>7. I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk.<BR>我想睡/散步。<BR>8.I want something to eat.<BR>我想吃点东西。<BR>9.I need your help.<BR>我需要你的帮助。<BR>10.I would like to talk to you for a minute.<BR>我想和你谈一下。<BR>11.I have a lot of problems.<BR>我有很多问题。<BR>12.I hope our dreams come true.<BR>我希望我们的梦想成真。<BR>13.I’m looking forward to seeing you.<BR>我期望见到你。<BR>14.I’m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise.<BR>我应该节食/涨工资。<BR>15.I heard that you’re getting married. Congratulations.<BR>听说你要结婚了,恭喜!<BR>16.I see what your mean.<BR>我了解你的意思。<BR>17.I can’t do this.<BR>我不能这么做。<BR>18.Let me explain why I was late.<BR>让我解释迟到的理由。<BR>19.Let’s have a beer or something.<BR>咱们喝点啤酒什么的。<BR>20.Where is your office?<BR>你们的办公室在哪?<BR>21.What is your plan?<BR>你的计划是什么?<BR>22.When is the store closing?<BR>这家店什么时候结束营业?<BR>23.Are you sure you can come by at nine?<BR>你肯定你九点能来吗?<BR>24.Am I allowed to stay out past 10?<BR>我可以十点过后再回家吗?<BR>25.The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is now over yet.<BR>会议原定了两个小时,不过现在还没有结束。<BR>26.Tom’s birthday is this week.<BR>汤姆的生日就在这个星期。<BR>27.Would you care to see it/ sit down for a while?<BR>你要不要看/坐一会呢?<BR>28.Can you cover for me on Friday/help me/ tell me how to get there?<BR>星期五能不能请你替我个班/你能帮我吗/你能告诉我到那里怎么走吗?<BR>29.Could you do me a big favor?<BR>能否请你帮我个忙?<BR>30.He is crazy about Crazy English.<BR>他对疯狂英语很着迷。<BR>31.Can you imagine how much he paid for that car?<BR>你能想象他买那车花了多少钱吗?<BR>32.Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25?<BR>你能相信我花25美元买了一台电视机吗?<BR>33.Did you know he was having an affair/cheating on his wife?<BR>你知道他有外遇了吗?/欺骗他的妻子吗?<BR>34.Did you hear about the new project?<BR>你知道那个新项目吗?<BR>35.Do you realize that all of these shirts are half off?<BR>你知道这些衬衫都卖半价了吗?<BR>36.Are you mind if I take tomorrow off?<BR>你介意我明天请假吗?<BR>37.I enjoy working with you very much.<BR>我很喜欢和你一起工作。<BR>38.Did you know that Stone ended up marrying his secretary?<BR>你知道吗?斯通最终和他的秘书结婚了。<BR>39.Let’s get together for lunch.<BR>让我们一起吃顿午餐吧。<BR>40.How did you do on your test?<BR>你这次考试的结果如何?<BR>41.Do you think you can come?<BR>你认为你能来吗?<BR>42.How was your weekend ?<BR>你周末过得怎么样?<BR>43.Here is my card.<BR>这是我的名片。<BR>44.He is used to eating out all the time.<BR>他已经习惯在外面吃饭了。<BR>45.I’m getting a new computer for birthday present.<BR>我得到一台电脑作生日礼物。<BR>46.Have you ever driven a BMW?<BR>你有没有开过“宝马”?<BR>47.How about if we go tomorrow instead?<BR>我们改成明天去怎么样?<BR>48.How do you like Hong Kong?<BR>你喜欢香港吗?<BR>49.How do you want your steak?<BR>你的牛排要几分熟?<BR>50.How did the game turn out?<BR>球赛结果如何?<BR>51.How did Mary make all of her money?<BR>玛丽所有的钱是怎么赚到的?<BR>52.How was your date?<BR>你的约会怎么样?<BR>53.How are you doing with your new boss?<BR>你跟你的新上司处得如何?<BR>54.How should I tell him the bad news?<BR>我该如何告诉他这个坏消息?<BR>55.How much money did you make?<BR>你赚了多少钱?<BR>56.How much does it cost to go abroad?<BR>出国要多少钱?<BR>57.How long will it take to get to your house?<BR>到你家要多久?<BR>58.How long have you been here?<BR>你在这里多久了?<BR>59.How nice/pretty/cold/funny/stupid/boring/interesting.<BR>60.How about going out for dinner?<BR>出去吃晚餐如何?<BR>61.I’m sorry that you didn’t get the job.<BR>很遗憾,你没有得到那份工作。<BR>62.I’m afraid that it’s not going to work out.<BR>我恐怕这事不会成的。<BR>6
东陆风华APP客户端 http://bbs.ynutx.net/appbyme_app-download.html

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /2 下一条

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|东陆风华,凝聚云大人的力量 ( 滇ICP备07500061号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 07:54 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.