东陆风华BBS

找回密码
 注册东陆风华通行证
东陆风华论坛18周年庆(2005.3.28-2023.3.28)东陆风华-云南大学各专业历年考研复试信息汇总帖送人玫瑰手留余香-云南大学历年考研复试信息汇总
东陆风华-云南大学各学院考研QQ群号码
申请东陆风华实名认证免费领取云大考研考博真题如何申请云南大学考研论坛VIP会员?VIP特权?
东陆风华-云南大学各省校友&云南省各地州校友QQ群云南大学呈贡校区图片 &宿舍图片&图片云大 东陆风华送人玫瑰手留余香-云南大学2021年考研复试信息分享
返回列表 发新帖
查看: 1859|回复: 4

[诸子百家] 创生仪式和销毁仪式

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-5-4 16:03:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

东陆风华帐号全站通用,包括论坛、商城、网络家园等站点,登陆查看更精彩内容

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册东陆风华通行证

x
创造一个自造灵的八个步骤。
创造并最终毁灭一个灵体的过程一共包含八个步骤:(1)决定它将用来完成什么任务。(2)决定它的外貌;(3)给它命名;(4)创造它的符咒;(5)创造一个代表它的雕塑形象以便它在不活动时居住;(6)执行一个仪式来给它一定时间的生命;(7)在使用完后执行一个仪式来毁灭它;(8)处理物理上的那个雕塑。
给予一个灵体生命的第一步是确定它生存的目的,换句话说,你必须有一些任务或职责让那个灵体来完成,这样能保证在一定领域里它工作得更有效率。当然,灵体不该用来干坏事,否则你会因此而遭报应的。一旦你有一个合适的任务让你的灵体去做,尽力把它表达得象一个命令,就类似你在召唤幽灵时的那种命令。作为你将在灵体创造时给的指令,请在对它描述它的任务时尽量简明扼要。
接下来的一步相对简单,仅仅是让灵体按照你的喜欢的形态出现。在这里请有点常识,不要让它的样子恐怖得连你在唤他出来后都不敢看,尽量让灵体以一个合适它的任务的简单形态出现。譬如,如果灵体的工作是保卫,就让它看起来象某种兵器。如果它的工作是赶马,那么让它看上去象一把稻米(一个灵体不会真的用这些工具,它们宁愿以代表它们职责的相关符号的形态来工作)。
你能创造出一个并不象人类的灵体,不过尽量为了某种象征性的理由而这样做。譬如你想让它帮你提高游泳技术,那就创造一个手脚有蹼的灵体。
一旦你有了你想创造的灵体的任务和出现形态,下一步就是去给它起个名。取名字的细节并不怎么重要,不过别起个和它目的矛盾的名字。例如,如果你想你看的某个电影里反一号名叫Dagon,那就不要用它来给以帮助别人减轻痛苦为目的的灵体命名。如果你给它取的名字真的有一些对你不利的意义,那你可能会因为那个名字给灵体带来的消极影响而倒霉。最好起一个或取一个反映你灵体性质的名字,例如,如果你是一个古典文学的爱好者,你可能想给灵体用“罗兰”这个名字,这样好帮助你提高写作水平。
在决定灵体的名字后,你就准备好创造它的符咒了。为了做到这一步,你应该使用Rose Cross Lamen method (在灵体名字的第一个字母上画一个小圆圈,然后从这个圆圈里画条线通到第二个字母,第三步,在那条线的末尾再画条短线。)除非你更熟悉另一种方法。现在,你只要把符咒画在一张纸上,但在创造灵体仪式上你将必须把这符咒印在灵体的物体实体上,所以要确保这个符咒和你为灵体取的名字的拼写严格一致。
在创生仪式前,为你的灵体诞生所要做的最后一步是为它创造一个物理的形体。为了做到这个,你需要一些没淬过水的建模用黏土,(你能在任何一家美术商店或杂货店里买到)因为你会很快发现用一些不会自己变硬的黏土是很要紧的。如果你确实决定需要为你的灵体上一些特殊的颜色,你也可以用有色的这种黏土。如果你对颜色无所谓或找不到合适的颜色,你可以用褐色,纯白色或灰色的黏土。
一旦你找到你的黏土,就得花点时间先在你脑子里想好为灵体做的造型。如果有用的话,画个草图。如果决定了,就用黏土按照这个造型做出来。它大约高8—9英寸,宽3—4英寸,对于雕塑制作来说这是一个比较简单的尺寸。在雕的时候,尽量专注于你所创造的灵体的特征和作用,这一步在第一眼看上去有点不可思议。
有几点在雕刻时需要强调,如果灵体是非人型的,尽量表现出你的灵体的最不平凡的特点(例如翅膀或长耳朵)。如果是做一个人型的灵体,尽量加点让灵体看上去与众不同的特色(譬如携带的工具等)。你的雕塑不能看上去象创造者的主人甚至学徒,它只要和灵体大致相同以便你在看它时能通过细节而立即想象出,不过你还是要尽可能好的去雕刻它。
完成雕塑后,你就准备为你的灵体带来生命的仪式吧。你的祭坛有点象召唤灵魂到物质界时用的祭坛,不过有点不同。首先,把你的Triangle (应该是指放香炉的三角架)放在你的魔法阵(就是一个圆圈)的东方象限,在仪式中你将把它滑出魔法阵。把你的香炉放在Triangle 上并点燃木炭,准备好等量混合的乳香和树脂,不过别把它放进香炉除非到了在仪式需要执行的这一步。把你的灯放在魔法阵外并放在你身后这样它能朦胧地照明房间,别用滤光器。你的祭坛必须按以下式样陈设,在你的Tablet of Union上放上你做的雕塑和一张用黑墨水写着你灵体的名字和符咒的纸,这两样东西都得用一张白丝绸盖上。祭坛上还得还有一牙签,一小蜡烛,一碟盐,一碗水和一个和在你放Triangle上的一样的小香炉。除了仪式需要,别往香炉里加香。最后,把你常用的魔法道具也放在祭坛上。
把仪式需要的咒文抄在你的笔记本上并让它能方便地读到,因为没有必要去记它们。等最后的准备工作完成后,你就可以准备开始你的自造灵的创生仪式了。在这个仪式中,你必须指定你的灵体一定的时间去完成它的任务,我通常在终止他们的存在前给这些灵体一个月去完成它们的任务。如果你要长期地使用一个灵体,记得你必须至少一月一次召唤它来汇报成果。还有,确保你在创生仪式前定下一个销毁灵体的日子。
创生仪式:
1 按上述要求布置你的神殿和祭坛,如果有的话放上你的长袍和指环。
2 以包括第十七步的了望塔仪式来做开始仪式。
3 揭开你放在Tablet of Union. 上的雕塑和纸,拿起雕塑并念如下咒语:O Creature of Clay, before thou canst be given life, thou must be made pure by the elements.
4 让雕塑在小蜡烛上经过并念诵:I purify thee with Fire. 然后拿起你的火棒并在雕塑上方挥舞三次。
5 拿开你的杖,用你的手从碟子里蘸点水洒在雕塑上,念诵:I purifyu thee with Water并拿起你的水杯在你的雕像上方挥舞三次。
6 拿走水杯,在你的香炉里加上香,把雕塑穿过它的烟并念诵:I purify thee with Air. 在你的雕塑上方挥舞三次你的匕首。
7 拿走匕首,从底部托着你的雕塑放到盛盐的碟子里并念诵:I purify thee with Earth.
在你的雕刻上方挥动三次你的大地五芒星。
8 拿走你的五芒星,举起雕塑并念如下咒语:O Creature of Clay, purified by the elements and ready to receive life, I now hold you up to the Light Whose service you shall be committed to.  在你的雕塑上显现的白光会慢慢递减,然后望着天并加上这句:O Glorious One, may this creature be granted life with your permission.
9 拿起你的牙签然后在它的背后刻下灵体的名字并念诵:I name thee, (name), and from this day until (give time) on (give date) you shall be know by this name, and shall be given life to perform the task which I willl assign to you.
10 在灵体的名字下面用牙签刻下符咒,念:With this sigil, I shall most easily be able to contact you, (name), but when its lines are no more. So too shall your life and purpose be no more, for this is the will the One True God.
11 拿起雕像并执行Middle Pillar 仪式。引导拥有你需要的知识的能量体进入雕塑。
12 带着你的魔法短剑和雕塑按顺时针走到你魔法阵东边的Triangle,将雕塑立在放在Triangle上的香炉后面,往香炉里多加香。然后用你的剑使Triangle滑出魔法阵约2英尺或你的短剑能够达到的距离,如果你的剑太短的话……
注:如果你没有一个木制的Triangle,我建议你把香炉放在一块木头上并用剑推动它,因为纸做的Triangle可能在你让它滑出魔法阵的时候着火。
13 回到祭坛后你的位置,面向东方,放下短剑,左手拿起你画着灵体符咒的纸和你的笔记本,并用右手举起魔法杖,顺时针回到你魔法阵的东方。
14 尽量想象你在雕塑上的灵体的特征,用你的法杖指着Triangle并念:By the power of the Most High, and through the influence of the elements which have purified your vessel, I now call you into being, (name), Know that your purpose in existing is to serve me by performing the task of (state the task). I hereby command you to complete these duties by (give the date and time), and to reside within this vessel of clay whenever you are not actively pursuing these duties. At no time shall you cause harm to befall anyone. This I command with the authority of the One True God, Whose Path of light you math follow.
15 盯住你手里灵体的符咒并尽量想象它在雕塑前盘旋在烟雾里。念诵:Having given thee magical
life, I command you to appear before me within this Triangle in your newly granted form. Rise from your physical clay shell, and make your understanding of your purpose known to me. Appear, (name), for it is the Lord Whose Light has given you life Who commands you now.
16 进入你的魔法身体(astral body 五星型身体?估计是某种魔法形态)并再次想象它的实体在雕塑前漂浮。,当你从雕塑里看见灵体时,一再地大声叫灵体的名字,它一开始象从黏土雕塑里升起的烟雾,但它逐渐开始呈现出你为它创造的形态。它成型后你能够开始轻声呼唤它的名字并睁开你的眼睛,就象任何招魂仪式一样,当你睁眼后灵体就会在你面前了。
17 和灵体交谈并确定它明白它的任务。
18 当你派灵体出去时,念诵:Go in peace, (name), and begin your labors. Remember to reside within this vessel of clay when idle, and be certain to never harm another. Be ready to appear quickly before me when called, and to give an accurate report of your progress.
19 完成了望塔仪式的第18步。
20 用了望塔仪式完成结束仪式。
21 把雕塑连同写着名字和符咒的纸一起包起来放在一个没人能碰的地方。

当你想和你的灵体接触时,使用在第十六步里提到的召唤仪式,因为这个灵体并不住在别的什么地方。召唤时雕塑必须一直放在Triangle里,而创生仪式里用的那写着符咒的纸必须每次都用来凝视,不要再做一个符咒。销毁灵体时的神殿形式和创生时相同但不用Triangle,而且在销毁时灵体不要被召唤成可见的形态。

創生儀式的注意說明
此並非原文翻譯

一所寺院修行密教的女僧芭芭拉.史彌敦就有這樣的經驗,她的修行方法是
以集中想念精神來製造人工的幻影.她是一位身材矮胖,個性活潑的女僧。
為了努力製造人工幻影,她棲身於一處僻靜的小屋,激烈的集中自己的精神,
並將形象視覺化。最初她只是努力的描繪想像中的形體,但是在歷經數個月
的連續努力之後,幻影真正的形成真實,那是由她的思念所製造的生命體。
剛開始時,只要她一閉上眼睛,那個幻影就會自動來到她的眼前。到了後來,
連她的意志都無法控制幻影的來去,此時,她的幻影開始變化了。”他的臉
部有了變化。本來瘦瘦的幻影變胖,他也時常不懷好意的對我傻笑。至於個
性也變的凶殘,我真的十分頭痛. . . . . .。”這就是她的幻影,由於這個幻影日
漸張牙虎爪太不像話,因此,她決定再以修行般的精神將他消除。由於他也
是個活動生命體,想要消滅並非易事,於是,她化上數個月的時間才成功的去
除這個幻影。
幻影的好壞來自創造主的好壞。因此不可不慎,這位女僧在製造幻影時,並
未真正淨化自己的內心。
幻影可以說是無意識的,所以我們也將之稱為生靈,假使我們對某人或某物
心存敵意,那憎恨的氣息會自然而然凝聚到我們的眼中(稱為想念靈)
想立即學會創造是不大可能的,因此先從基礎學起
1.首先選定對象,可以是自己所描繪的人形,可以是裝飾用的娃娃,只要是在
自己中存有敬意且無表情的對象即可
2.接著決定人物的性格,剛才提過人物的選擇要素在於你所尊敬的對象,對
象的性格應該具備勇氣,機智,決斷力及出類拔萃的智慧。此時可以避免考
慮人物的缺點。
3.每一天都對這個人物說說心底的話,就當他是一個真正存在的人物。事
實上,從這一個階段開始,他已經是個具有靈魂的人。最初自問自答時,可以
步驟2的性格假設他會如何回答,注意:這必須根據步驟2的個性做答。因
此,假若你想像他的回答是冷漠且殘冷的,就與原來假定的性格不符,是互相
矛盾的
4.完全做到以上的過程之後,在開始發動想念力,將想念力付諸在人物身上,
使人物成為有靈性的活動體。此時,才能視此為有問有答的行為過程。
幻影的實踐創造
1.在基礎創造中,我們形象化的人物為一實體,而現在,則將此人物向著空中
描繪(視覺化)。如果能在黑暗中向著牆壁視覺化更好。首先最好能清楚
的將人物視覺化。視覺化的要訣在於一點一滴的想像,如:眼睛,嘴巴,頭部,
手部,胸部,足部. . . .,先逐一想清楚之後再全體統合。在描繪時,可能會將重
點放在眼睛,而忽略了其他的部分,應該提醒自己要注意全體的統合。
2.接著,試著與人物談話(步驟同基礎創造2)。最初以自己的意識自問
自答,待累積進一步的訓練後,再進行下一步。
3.使對答過程逐漸成為一種習慣。此時,就連意識化的形像也可以不經想
像就浮現在眼前。如果幻影沒有天天使用,也會遇到消失的情況。
幻影的創造訓練適合用於解決以下的難題:
1.解決疑難雜症。可以向人物詢問問題,人物也會回答,因此有任何困難都
可以直接請教人物。不過回應的答案正確與否是很難評論的,最好是僅供參
考即可。
2.當人物能夠自動對你有所回應時,他會通知你何時危險,並且會轉達某些
訊息給你。
3.人物可以將遠方的訊息傳達給你,你的想法也可以經人物傳達到遠方。
遠方的接收者將以靈感的形式感應。
4.作為”守護靈之用”。只要託付祝福在人物身上,人物就會將此照顧傳
達到對方身邊,緊守著保護對方的崗位。必須注意的是,若心中存有敵意,即
使不託付仇恨在人物身上,人物也會自動傳達到對方身邊,加害於身,因此,最
好不要心存敵意,否則冤冤相報的因果關係再次會回到你的身上。

东陆风华APP客户端 http://bbs.ynutx.net/appbyme_app-download.html
云南大学2016年考研复试信息分享

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2007-5-4 16:04:08 | 显示全部楼层
销毁自造灵的仪式
1. 把你的香炉放在地上的一个圈内,点着木炭。为你的香炉准备一些树脂和乳香的混合物,把你的灯放在圈外并放在你的身后,这样它能朦胧地照亮房间。你的祭坛必须按照以下样式来造,在你的法坛(Tablet of Union不知道什么意思,硬绎成联合之碑好象不通,所以根据上下文意思翻成法坛)上放上你做的雕刻品和一张有着你自造灵名字和黑墨水写成的咒语的纸。这两件东西都必须用一张白色的丝绸覆盖着。在你的祭坛上还要有一牙签,一小蜡烛,一碟盐,一碗水,和一香炉(就象在地上的那个一样),不要在这个香炉内加香直到在仪式的特定时间里需要这么做。最后在祭坛上放上你常用的魔法道具。
2. 用了望塔仪式(Watchtower 不知何义,根据下文推断应该是某种魔法仪式。)和第十七步来做准备仪式。
3. 展开放在你的Tablet of Union上的雕塑和纸,举起雕塑,抬头看天并念诵:Many thanks, O Glorious One, for allowing this servant, (name), to aid me in th eworkings of the Path of Light. (感谢你,唯一真神,让这个个仆人<名字>在通向光明的路途的旅程中帮助我)
4. 放下这个雕塑并对它说:Your duty completed, and your predestined time
of death reached, I now return your essence an dbeing to the Universe, for the source tha tgrants life also takes it away. This is a Divine Mystery, and the Authority of the Lord cannot be disputed. (你的任务完成了,同时注定你死亡的时刻也到来了。现在我送你的本体回到宇宙,这是神的旨意,神的权威是不能违抗的。)
5. 在碗里沾湿你的手并涂掉记在人型后面的符咒并同时念诵, As these lines are washed away by Water, so too does thine existence cease, (name), for this is the will of the One True God. This sigil shall no longer summon thee.(这些咒语都被水洗掉了,所以你所有的东西都不存在了<名字>,因为这是唯一真神的旨意,这个符咒再也不会召唤你了。)
6.  涂掉记在雕像后面的符咒并念诵:You are no more, Creature of Clay, and this name shall no longer summon thee. (你再也不会被创造出来了,这个名字也不会再召唤你)
7。尽力去感觉能量已经离开了雕像,把它放在Tablet of Union 上并拿起那张写着自造灵名字与符咒的纸,把它在蜡烛上点燃并扔进香炉里去并念诵:The energy of this magical being is now returned to the Source of All.(这个魔法体的能量已经回到所有东西的本源处去了)
8.举起雕像并把它从 蜡烛火焰上通过,同时念诵:I clean this clay with Fire.(我用火净化了这个黏土)
9.用你的手指撒点水在雕像上并念诵: I cleanse this clay wtih Water. (我用水净化了这个黏土)
10.在香炉里添香并让雕像从上升的烟里穿过同时念诵:I cleanse this clay wtih Air(我用空气净化了这个黏土)
11.把这个人型埋在一盘盐里并碾碎它,同时念诵:, I cleanse this now-formless clay with Earth, and by doing so, return it to its elements of origin.
12.执行了望台仪式的第十八步。
13.用了望台仪式执行结束仪式。
14.用下述方法处理黏土像。
在这个仪式结束后留下的黏土块必须完全回复到大地。为了做到这点,找个隐蔽的地点并挖个深洞,把黏土放洞里并从你的香炉里洒点纸灰在上面,然后填上坑,记住你永远也不要接近那地方。随着这最后一步的完成,你的自造灵再也不存在了。

本人没有试过,请不要乱用。

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2007-5-4 16:05:14 | 显示全部楼层
The Eight Steps Of Creating An Egregore
The process of creating and eventually destroying an egregore consists of
eight steps: (1) Decide what task it will accomplish; (2) deciding on its appearance; (3)
name it; (4) creating its sigil; (5) sculpting a representation of it to reside in when it is
not active; (6) performing a ritual to give it life for a predetermined amount of time; (7)
performing a ritual to destroy it when that time comes; and (8) disposing of the physical
representation.
The first step in bringing an egregore to life is to find a purpose for its
existence. In other words, you have to have some task or function for the egregore to
carry out. This could be anything from protecting a certain room or area to helping
certain horse run faster in a race. Of course, the egregore’s purpose should not be an
evil one, as you will suffer the karmic consequences of its actions. Once you come up
with a suitable task for your egregore to accomplish, try to word it as a command,
similar to the types of commands you give spirits in evocations. Make sure your
statement of its purpose is clear and concise, as it is the instruction you will give the
egregore when it is created.
The next step you have to follow is relatively easy. Simply come up with
an appearance you want your egregore to have. Use some common sense here. Don’t
make it look so ferocious that you can barely stand to look at it when you evoke it. Try
to come up with a simple appearance that matches the being’s function. For example,
if the egregore’s function is protection, five it a weapon of some kind, while if its
purpose is urging on a horse, you may want to give it a crop (an egregore will not
actually use these types of implements, rather they will act as symbols of its function).
You can create egregores that do not look like human, but try to do this for a symbolic
reason. For example, if you want help becoming a better swimmer, create an egregore
that has webbed hands and feet.
Once you know the purpose and appearance of the egregore you are trying
to create, the next step is to come up with a name for it. The particular name you choose
doesn’t really matter, as long as it is not a name that means something contradictory
to the egregore’s purpose. For example, if you see a movie where the villain is named
Dagon, do not give this name to an egregore whose purpose is to help alleviate
someone’s suffering. If the name you choose already means something negative to
you, then you might end up feeding some of that negativity into your creation. It’s
better to either make up a name or find one that reflects the qualities of your egregore.
For example, if you’re an admirer of the medieval literature, you might want to use
the name Roland for an egregore that is supposed to help you increase your level of
bracery.
After you decide upon your creation’s name, you are ready to create its
sigil. To do so, you may want to use the Rose Cross Lamen method (draw a small
circle on the first letter of the egregore’s name, then draw a line from the circle to the
second letter, then third, so on, then drawn a little line at the end of the line) unless you
are familiar with another system. For now, you only have to design the sigil on a piece
of paper, but during the ritual birth of your egregore, you will be required to add this
sigil to your physical representation of the being. Make sure this sigil is correct in
accordance with the spelling you choose for your egregore’s name.
The last step of your egregore’s creation before the ritual of birth given
below is performed, is to create a physical representation of the being. To do this, you
will need non-hardening modeling clay. You can find this in almost any art supply or
variety store. As you will soon see, it is very important to use a clay that will not harden
on its own. If you have decided upon a particular color that you predominantly want
your egregore to be, then you can use this color clay. If you haven’t given much
thought to the color or you can’t find the appropriate color, you can use brown, off-
white, or gray clay.
Once you find your clay, spend some time meditating upon the image of
the egregore you have built up in your mind. Sketch if it helps. When you feel you are
certain of its appearance, use the clay to try to sculpt a model of it. It should be about 8
or 9 inches in height and about 3 or 4 inches wide, as this is an easy size figure to work
with. While sculpting, try to concentrate on the attributes and function of the being you
are creating a representation of, as this attributes and function of the being you are
creating a representation of, as this step in the process is a lot more magical than it first
seems.
Here are some things to keep in mind when sculpting. If the egregore is of
a non-human shape, try to sculpt a figure that shows some of your egregore’s most
outstanding features (for example, wings or long ears). When dealing with a basic
human-shaped being, try to add any features that make the egregore unique (for
example, tools or implements it may carry). Your figure does not have to look as if a
master or even apprentice sculptor created it. The sculpture only has to bear a strong
enough resemblance to the egregore so your imagination can easily fill in the missing
details when you look at it. But try your best to sculpt it.
With your sculpture prepared, you are ready to performed the ritual that
will give life to your egregore. Set up your temple in the way described below, which is
similar to the preparation for an evocation to the physical plane, with a few changes.
First, put your Triangle on the floor within the east quarter of your circle. You will have
to slide it out of the circle during the ritual. Place your censer within the Triangle light
the charcoal. Prepare a equal mixture of gum mastic and frankincense, but do not add it
until you are told to do so in the ritual. Set your lamp outside the circle and behind you
so it dimly illuminates the room. Do not use a filter.
Your altar should be set up in the following fashion. On your Tablet of
Union, place the sculpture you made and a piece of paper with your egregore’s name
and sigil written upon it in black ink. Both of these should be covered with one piece of
white silk. Also have a toothpick, a lit candle, a dish of salt, a bowl of water, and a lit
censer on your altar. Like the censer used in the Triangle, do not add incense to this
censer until the time comes to do so in the ritual. Finally, place your regular magical
implements on the altar as well.
Copy the necessary orations from the ritual below into your book and
have it handy to read from. There is no need to memorize any of them. With this last
preparation completed, you are ready to begin the ritual creation of your egregore. In
this ritual, you will have to assign the egregore an amount of time to complete its task. I
like to allow these beings one month to carry out their tasks before I terminate their
magical existence. If you would like to work with one egregore for a longer period of
ime, make sure you summon it at least once a month to command it to give you a
report of its success. In either case, make sure you have an exact day for the termination
of your egregore’s existence decided upon before you start the following ritual.

Ritual For Egregore Creation
1. set up your temple and altar in the fashion described above. Put on your robe and ring
if you have them.
1. Perform the Opening by Watchtower up to and including step 17
1. Uncover the sculpture and paper on your Tablet of Union. Lift up the sculpture and
say the following: O Creature of Clay, before thou canst be given life, thou must be
made pure by the elements.
1. Pass the sculpture over the lit candle and say, I purify thee with Fire. Now, pick up
your Fire Wand and wave it over the sculpture three times.
5. Replace your Wand and, using you fingers, sprinkle some water from your dish onto
the sculpture, saying, I purifyu thee with Water. Pick up your Water Cup and wave it
over the sculpture three times.
6. Replace your Cup. Add incense to your altar censer and pass the sculpture through
the smoke, saying, I purify thee with Air. Wave your Air Dagger over the sculpture
three times.
7. Replace your Dagger. Touch the base of your sculpture to the dish of salt and say, I
purify thee with Earth. Wave your Earth Pentacle over the sculpture three times.
8. Replace your Pentacle. Hold up the sculpture and say the following: O Creature of
Clay, purified by the elements and ready to receive life, I now hold you up to the Light
Whose service you shall be committed to. Visualize white light descending upon your
sculpture, then look up to the heavens and add: O Glorious One, may this creature be
granted life with your permission.
9. Pick up your toothpick and inscribe your egregore’s name onto its back while
saying, I name thee, (name), and from this day until (give time) on (give date) you shall
be know by this name, and shall be given life to perform the task which I willl assign to
you.
10. Below the egregore’s name, use the toothpick to inscribe the sigil, saying, With
this sigil, I shall most easily be able to contact you, (name), but when its lines are no
more. So too shall your life and purpose be no more, for this is the will the One True
God.
11. Pick up the sculpture and peform the Middle Pillar Ritual. Channel some of the
energy raised into the sculpture with the knowledge that this being is linked to you until
the time of is ritual death.
12. Walk clockwise to the Triangle in the east of your circle, carrying your Magic
Sword and the sculpture. Stand the sculpture behind the censer in the Triangle. Add a
good amount of incense to the censer and, using your Sword, slide the Triangle out of
your circle to a distance of 2 feet or as far as the length of your Sword allows, if it is
shorter..
Note: If you do not have a wooden Triangle, I suggest you place it upon a piece of
wood for this ritual and push the wood with your sword, as a thin cardboard Triangle
might bend when you try to slide it out of the circle.
13. Return to your position behind the altar, facing east. Replace your Magic Sword.
Pick up the paper sigil of the egregore and your book in your lift hand and your Magic
Wand in your right. Return to the east of your circle, moving clockwise.
14. Try to visualize the features of your egregore on the sculpture. Point your Wand at
the Triangle and five the following oration: By the power of the Most High, and through
the influence of the elements which have purified your vessel, I now call you into being,
(name), Know that your purpose in existing is to serve me by performing the task of
(state the task). I hereby command you to complete these duties by (give the date and
time), and to reside within this vessel of clay whenever you are not actively pursuing
these duties. At no time shall you cause harm to befall anyone. This I command with
the authority of the One True God, Whose Path of light you math follow.
15. Gaze at the sigil of the egregore in you hand and try to visualize it hovering in the
smoke before the sculpture. Recite the following conjuration: Having given thee magical
life, I command you to appear before me within this Triangle in your newly granted
form. Rise from your physical clay shell, and make your understanding of your
purpose known to me. Appear, (name), for it is the Lord Whose Light has given you
life Who commands you now.
16. Enter your astral body and once again visualize the sigil of the entity floating before
the sculpture. Call out to the egregore, repeating its name as you see it emerge from the
sculpture. It will look like a mist rising from the clay figure at first, but it should
gradually begin to assume the form you created for it. As it start to take shape, you can
begin to whisper its name and slowly open your eye, as in any evocation to the physical
plane. The egregore will be standing before you when you open your eyes.
17. Communicate with the egregore and make certain that it understands what is
function will be.
18. When you are ready to send the egregore off, say the following: Go in peace,
(name), and begin your labors. Remember to reside within this vessel of clay when idle,
and be certain to never harm another. Be ready to appear quickly before me when called,
and to give an accurate report of your progress.
19. Peform step 18 of the Watchtower Ritual.
20. Perform the Closing by Watchtower.
21. Wrap the sculpture in the black piece of silk, along with the paper the name and sigil
are drawn upon. Put this in a place where no one will touch it.

When you wish to contact your egregore, perform a normal evocation,
using the method given in step 16, as the egregore does not reside in another sphere.
The sculpture should always be placed in the Triangle for these evocations, and the
paper sigil used in the creation should be the one gazed at each time. Do not recopy the
sigil.
When the time comes for the destruction of your egregore, set up your
temple in the same way you set it up for the creation ritual. This time the Triangle will
not be needed, however, as the egregore should never be summoned to visible
appearance on the day of its termination.

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2007-5-4 16:05:53 | 显示全部楼层
Ritual For Egregore Destruction
1. Place your censer on the ground within the circle. and light the charcoal. Prepare a
mixture of gum mastic and frankincense for your censer. Set your lamp outsicde the
circle and behind you so it dimly illuminateds the room. Your altar should be set up in
the following fashion. On your Tablet of Union, place the sculpture you made and a
piece of paper with your egregore's name and sigil written upon it in black ink. Both of
these should be covered with one piece of white silk. Also have a toothpick, a lit candle,
a dish of salt, a bowl of water, and a lit censer on your altar. Like the censer on the
ground, do not add incense to this censer untio the time comes to do so in the ritual,
Finally, place your regular magical implements on the altar as well.

2. Perform the Opening By Watchtower up to and including step 17.

3. Unwrap the sculpture and paper on your Tablet of Union. Lift the Sculpture, look to
the heavens, and say, Many thanks, O Glorious One, for allowing this servant, (name),
to aid me in th eworkings of the Path of Light.

4. Lower the sculpture and sayt over it, Your duty completed, and your predestined time
of death reached, I now return your essence an dbeing to the Universe, for the source
tha tgrants life also takes it away. This is a Divine Mystery, and the Authority of the
Lord cannot be disputed.

5. Wet your fingers in the bowl of water, and smear the sigil inscribed on the back of
the figure, while saying, As these lines are washed away by Water, so too does thine
existence cease, (name), for this is the will of the One True God. This sigil shall no
longer summon thee.

6. Smear the name inscribe on the back of the figure, while saying, You are no more,
Creature of Clay, and this name shall no longer summon thee.

7. Try to feel energy leave the sculpture. Rest it on the Tablet of Union and pick up the
piece of paper bearing the name and sigil of the egregore. Light this with the flame of
the candle and drop it into the censer while saying, The energy of this magical being is
now returned to the Source of All.

8. Lift the sculpture and pass it over the flame of the candle while say, I clean this clay
with Fire.

9. Using your fingers, sprinkle some water over the sculpture and say, I cleanse this
clay wtih Water.

10. Add incense to the censer and pass the sculpture through the rising smoke, saying, I
cleanse this clay with Air.

11. Place the figure on the dish of salt and push down on it, crushing it, while saying, I
cleanse this now-formless clay with Earth, and by doing so, return it to its elements of
origin.

12. Perform step 18 of the Watchtower Ritual

13. Perform the Closing by Watchtower.

14. Dispose of the clay as described below

The lump of clay you are left with at the close of this ritual must be properly returned
to the Earth. To do so, find a secluded area and dig a deep hole. Lay this clay in the hole
and sprinkle the ashes of the paper from your censer on top of it. Then fill in the hole,
making sure to leave the area as it was when you found it. With this last step completed,
your egregore is no more

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2007-5-4 16:06:52 | 显示全部楼层
作为一种文化仪式,从文化层面作为了解的资料。

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /2 下一条

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|东陆风华,凝聚云大人的力量 ( 滇ICP备07500061号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-26 20:14 , Processed in 1.171875 second(s), 42 queries , Gzip On.